Chula Vista Microblading: A Few Things You Should Know!
Doesn’t it sound amazing to wake up with beautiful, full, rich eyebrows that you do not have to fill in? Well, you are in luck! Microblading offers just that. This somewhat new beauty trend is leaving women and men everywhere with the thick, dark brows they have been desiring for years!
But, before you go running to the salon, we have put together a list of things we believe you should know about microblading:
1. Microblading is a two-part process: many people do not realize that microblading is a two-part process and it is especially important that you follow through with the second appointment. During step one, your microblading specialist will draw on your perfect brow and will then use a tiny needle to create small hair like strokes to create natural-looking fuller eyebrows. The second part of the process is a follow up appointment 4-6 weeks after the initial procedure. The second step is especially important, because it will complete the look you are going for. After part one, during the healing process, the originally pigmentation will fade, and you may end up with parts of the eyebrow that are lighter than the rest of the brow. During the touch up session, your technician will go over the lines to fill in the parts that faded and make any necessary color adjustments.
2. Microblading is not permanent: another important thing you should know is that microblading not permanent. The pigment that is used is semi-permanent and will last anywhere between one and three years depending on your skin and maintenance. Keep in mind, it is not long-lasting tattoo ink!
3. Microblading is not a tattoo: many people confuse microblading for eyebrow tattooing, but it is done via a completely different technique. Eyebrow tattoos are done with a motorized device whereas microblading is done using a hand-held device, also known as a pen. Tattooing tends to be more painful then microblading and it has more staying power where microblading usually lasts up to three years, depending on the skin and other factors. Eyebrow tattoos are also done with ink whereas microblading uses pigment.
4. There is no downtime with microblading and you can be in and out in 2-3 hours! One thing you should know about microblading is there is essentially no downtime and the initial session should only last 2-3 hours. The follow up session will be quicker as the drawing and shaping of your brow during the initial visit is usually what takes up the most time.
5. Your technician will provide you with the proper care instructions following your procedure: when your technician gives you the list of care instructions, it is important to follow them exactly to prevent infection or irritation. While there is no downtime, you will need to refrain from wearing makeup around the brow area and should keep the area clean and dry. Your technician will tell you what ointment to put on to protect the skin and keep it moist and when and how it should be done.
Ready to Rock Your Perfect Brow?
If you are in the Chula Vista area and are searching for an experienced microblading technician who can give you the full, dark brows you’ve been wanting, contact us today! A. Samara Beauty specializes in microblading and we are here to help you! We have a long list of happy clients and are dedicated to giving our clients results that will boost their confidence and minimalize their daily beauty regime. Contact us to schedule your appointment today!