Thin and sparse eyebrows were all the rage in the 90s. Every decade has its own iconic look. Remember how popular Madonna’s signature look in Like a Virgin was in the 1980s? Drew Barrymore became a big deal in the 1990s and everyone wanted brows like her. Now thanks to Cara Delevingne, many of us are obsessed with eyebrows and want them to be fuller and bolder. Her eyebrows are one of the signatures looks this decade is known for.
If you want the perfect brows without all the work of brow makeup, microblading might be for you. It is a more permanent answer for sparse and over-plucked brows. So, if you have been looking for the best microblading salon in Chula Vista, you have landed in the right place.
How we do microblading and why customers keep coming back to us.
Here at A. Samara Beauty, we have experienced, licensed, and trained microblading technicians. Also, we use organic pigments. These pigments have the same rich color as other types of pigments. Not using chemicals is part of the reason people have rewarded us by becoming the top rated microblading salon in Chula Vista. You can browse eyebrow microblading pictures on our website to evaluate how we deliver the best service, products and glamorous eyebrows you will love.
What Makes the Best Place for Microblading in Chula Vista?
A. Samara Beauty is one of the top eyebrow microblading salons in San Diego County because we go above and beyond industry-standard best practices.
The professional staff knows how to deal with every client. They understand clients’ needs and can guarantee the best services.
All our staff is professional and help you with microblading maintenance and what to expect after the procedure as well. From setting your appointment, sitting with the microblading artist, and everything that follows, you will feel relaxed and confident that things will be handled professionally. We will guide you through the design of your brow and finding the perfect look.
Experience and Certification
Our microblading technicians are certified and experienced which is part of the reason we are the best microblading salon for Chula Vista customers. Our certified technicians understand a person’s unique microblading needs and can advise you on what shape and color your skin type and facial form are best suited for. With certified artists, you are in the right hands and know you will be taken care of from start to finish.
Cost is another consideration when you are looking to have eyebrows microblading. The price for eyebrow microblading differs on location, the salon you choose, and the number of touch-ups needed. Many salons charge more but A. Samara Beauty offers the highest quality for the most affordable price for Chula Vista microblading. It is worth the price.
There’s no need to drive far for the perfect brow when A. Samara Beauty is centrally located in San Diego, just minutes away from Chula Vista. Let us help you find your perfect look!
If you’re considering microblading for fuller, thicker-looking eyebrows, you are not alone! More and more people are jumping on the train and taking advantage of the latest beauty trend every single day. Whether you have thin, light, patchy brows or even if you already have full brows and just want them to be a little more refined, microblading may be the answer.
As you begin your microblading journey, it is important to properly prepare yourself for the aftercare to avoid infection and to make sure you heal properly and with the best possible results. While there is no actual downtime, it is important to note the skin may be red, irritated and scab for up to two weeks.
If you’re in or near the El Cajon area and are considering microblading, we can discuss the proper aftercare with you.
The following aftercare tips are suggested to achieve the best results:
• Do not wear makeup around the area for at least ten days.
• Do not itch or rub the scabbing area — this could result in scarring or uneven healing.
• Do not wet or wash the area.
• If you have excess liquid in the first 24 hours, you can dab the area lightly with sterile gauze, but do not use soap or water.
• Apply Aquaphor (or the ointment given to you by your technician) four days after the procedure to help soothe. You can apply once in morning and once at night but make sure the skin has time to heal properly during the day so don’t over apply.
• Do not exercise or engage in activities that would cause you to sweat excessively.
• Avoid going in the pool, spa or sauna.
• Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds.
• Avoid excessive amounts of alcohol as it could slow the healing process.
• If the area continues to swell, scab or starts to puss after two weeks, you should visit your doctor immediately as these could be signs of infection.
Maintenance Tips for El Cajon Microblading
After you are fully healed, you should take care of your skin to ensure long lasting results. Keep sunscreen on the area to avoid fading from the sun.
You are considered to be healed within about two weeks, but the true color will not surface until about week 4/5. When this occurs, your technician will likely recommend that you come back for a “touch up” which will only take about 15 minutes and will add in the final color to complete your new perfect brows.
Phases During Healing
It is important to note that during the healing process, you may experience several different phases. For example, the day after the procedure your brows may appear exceptionally dark.
Once the peeling starts, however, the pigment may lighten dramatically and may seem spotty in some areas. This is why its important to keep in mind the true pigment will not surface until week four or five. And this is also why you may need a touch up around week six to give you an even beautiful brow you can be extremely satisfied with!
If you are in the La Mesa area or are near Downtown San Diego, A. Samara Beauty would love the opportunity to serve you and help you achieve the most beautiful brow for your face! We have been serving members of your community for years and specialize in microblading, eyelash extensions and bridal makeup.
Full and bold eyebrows have become of the most lusted after facial features. However, not everyone is born with the perfect fully arched eyebrows and others are still recovering from the days of over-tweezing and plucking. If you are the one tired of having to do your eyebrows anytime you go out, you may want to consider microblading as it can give you the bold brows of your dreams.
This procedure is currently exploding in Chula Vista and with good reason, you won’t have to do your eyebrows again for up to 3 years. That’s many months of waking up and not even touching your eyebrows at all. What else do you need?
Microblading is a non-invasive, semi-permanent procedure also known as 3D microblading that is done to give eyebrows a naturally fuller look. Chula Vista eyebrow microblading salons help transform eyebrows in just a few hours. The procedure is fast, affordable and nearly painless.
Are considering microblading but want to know about the cost. Is it expensive? Is it worth it?
How Much Does Eyebrow Microblading Cost?
The most important thing about microblading is being satisfied with the salon and stylist you have chosen. You need to select a licensed, reputable, and experienced eyebrow microblading specialist. Also, ensure the pricing are clear and that all costs are talked about before any work is started. They should be able to give you an estimate for the procedure and how many additional touch-ups will be required.
The average price for microblading is $350 to $1000 depending on the specific style, procedure, specialist, and the length of time to complete the treatment. The cost can also vary with location. Microblading cost in Chula Vista and the entire San Diego area don’t have to be expensive with A. Samara Beauty centrally located and within reach of anyone.
Touch-Up Microblading Price
The touch-up is done after 5 weeks of the initial procedure. This process will help to retain the dye coloration and fill any spots, and to redraw any faded strokes. It is recommended not to miss your touch-up because it is needed to have that perfect look for many months to come. The touch-up price varies from $50-$200 depending on what your specialist charges. Many times, the touch-up cost is already included in the initial payment, but sometimes it is charged separately from the first session. So, you need to ask your specialist before starting the initial procedure.
So, this is an overview of the cost of microblading. However, you can look for microblading deals in Chula Vista to further cut the cost.
If you are looking for low-cost, yet high-quality, eyebrow microblading in Chula Vista, then A. Samara Beauty is the best choice. We are the highest-rated eyebrow microblading salon in San Diego County, located only minutes away from Chula Vista. Whether you want a new look or simply want the convenience of not spending hours in front of the mirror working on your eyebrows, let us help find out if microblading is right for you.
Are you still filling in your eyebrows every morning with a brow pencil, secretly wishing they were darker, fuller or more uniform? Well, you are not alone! That is why microblading has quickly become one of the leading trends in the beauty industry. Luckily, if your in Chula Vista or the surrounding area, this post if for you.
If you are considering microblading, it is completely normal to have concerns about the potential risks associated with the procedure. Our Chula Vista microblading specialist put together a list of potential complications associated with microblading along with ways to avoid them.
Infection: Signs and Causes
Infection due to irritation or allergic reaction from the pigment is a leading complication associated with microblading. While it is totally normal to experience some discomfort or pain during the procedure, it is not normal to have severe pain after the appointment is over.
You may experience slight stinging, but you should contact your physician immediately if severe or ongoing pain occurs as this could be the first sign of infection.
Other possible signs of infection include:
- Swelling or puffiness in the brow area
- Scabbing two weeks after the procedure (it is normal for scabbing to occur immediately following the procedure but if it continues after two weeks, you should see your doctor to make sure an infection isn’t forming)
- Yellow-tinged pus or discharge or excessive redness
If you experience any unusual symptoms that may be showing early signs of infection, you should seek medical attention immediately. The brow area is so close to the brain that you do not want an infection entering your blood stream. Infection can be treated with antibiotics.
How to Prevent Infection
The most important step you can take to avoid infection is choosing a microblading technician that is highly qualified and experienced, and who is known for clean and safe practices. It is important to research your technician before the procedure so you can rest assured you are choosing someone who will not only give you the best aesthetic results but will also ensure your safety.
Some the things to look for when choosing a technician include:
- Reviews: do your research and see what other clients have to say about the technician — how many microblading reviews does he or she have? What do the reviews say about the experience and the results? What do the reviews say about his/her cleanliness and attention to detail?
- Does the technician have a license? It is perfectly OK for you to ask to see the license and ask about his or her experience.
- Ask about safety procedures: it is also OK to be proactive and to ask the technician what safety procedures he or she follows to reduce the risk of infection. For example, the tool used for microblading should be a one-time use, to make sure he or she opens a new package when performing your procedure.
After you choose your technician, ask him or her for an instruction sheet for proper care following the appointment. It is important to keep in mind that once you leave the appointment there are things you will need to do to keep the area clean and reduce any risk for irritation and infection.
Some of the things you should avoid include:
- Getting the area wet for a certain number of days
- Applying makeup to the face for at least a week
- Touching, rubbing or picking at the scabs
- Swimming, saunas and activities that can cause sweating until the area is completely healed
- Exposure to the sun
- Do Keep the area clean and apply the ointment provided by your physician as directed to keep it protected and avoid drying out
Schedule an Appointment for Chula Vista Microblading
If you are considering microblading and you are in Chula Vista or a surrounding area, contact A. Samara Beauty today. We provide exceptional services and will do everything we can to help reduce the risk for complications and infection.
I’m sure you’ve been hearing the term “microblading” and you may even know someone who has had it done. But, what exactly is it and is it safe?
Microblading is a type of semi-permanent tattooing that involves tiny, fine-point needles which make small incisions in the brow area while simultaneously depositing pigment to form little hair-like tattoos. This procedure creates realistic-looking brow hairs that do not wash off. Unlike ink from a tattoo gun, this is not permanent and will fade over time.
While microblading is not permanent, it can last anywhere from 1-3 years depending on your skin type. Typically, the oilier the skin, the quicker it will fade. Most clients will need to go back for a touch up after one month as some of the initial pigment may fade, but after the initial touch up, you will likely be set for at least one year.
What to Expect at a Microblading Appointment
Your technician will go over the type of brow you desire and will draw the brow directly on to your face so you can see exactly what it will look like before he/she gets started. During this time, he or she will likely ask you to smile, laugh and frown to create a brow that matches the symmetry of your face.
Every face is different, so it is important that your brow fits your unique face structure. Your technician will work with you to create the thickness and darkness you desire to give you the full brow you’ve been wanting!
Your brow area will be numbed before treatment begins. Wait time for the numbness to kick in is usually about 30 minutes. While you are waiting, your technician will discuss after care with you and will be able to answer any questions you may have. After you are numb. Treatment begins and this will take about an hour. Then… your new brows will be revealed!
It is important to keep in mind that the initial tattoo will be darker than what it will fade to. It usually takes about a week or so to fade but it can take up to four weeks to see the final results. After it is healed, you will likely need a touch up to fill in the gaps of where excess fading occurs. A touch up appointment is typically scheduled 4-6 weeks after the initial appointment.
What You Should Do after the Appointment
It is important to follow the proper aftercare instructions provided by your technician to ensure proper healing and to reduce the risk of irritation or infection.
Some things to note include:
- Do not get your brows wet at all during the first week (we recommend not washing your hair and using face wipes or a damp wash cloth or sponge when washing your face to keep water from dripping on to the brow area)
- Do not touch your brows or rub or pick at the scabs
- Avoid saunas, pools and anything that may cause you to sweat
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun
- Do not apply makeup or moisturizer until your technician says its OK
- Apply the ointment provided by your technician during the healing process to keep the skin from drying out to create a protective barrier
- The area will be tender during the healing process, but it should not be overly painful
If you notice any signs of infection, contact your physician immediately. Signs may include excessive redness, puffiness, severe pain and or yellow discharge.
After your brows are healed, you will go in for your touch up and your technician will make sure you achieve the results you have been dreaming about! And then you can enjoy your new, full brows!
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you’ve been wanting to ditch your brow pencil and wake up to beautiful, full brows, contact A. Samara Beauty today. We provide our clients with the best possible service and are available to answer any questions you may have.
If you are considering microblading, it is important to learn and understand the proper way to care for your eyebrows post procedure to ensure the best results and reduce the risk of infection and other complications.
A. Samara Beauty Salon provides exceptional microblading services for Coronado residents and people in surrounding communities. When new clients come to us, we make sure they not only understand what the process entails, but also what post-care and maintenance should look like — after all, our goal is to help our clients achieve long-lasting results they can be proud of!
Our Coronado microblading specialist put together some tips on how to properly care for the eyebrow and surrounding skin after undergoing microblading to prevent infection and ensure the best results:
Things to Avoid Post Microblading
There are certain things you should avoid after a microblading appointment to prevent irritation and other complications, including:
- Applying makeup to the face, especially near the eyebrow area
- Applying creams or lotions on or near the eyebrow
- Exposure to the sun (this can cause fading or peeling of the tattoo and can result in patches and irritation)
- Shampooing the hair (its important to keep any type of soap away from the area)
- Rubbing or picking at the scabs
- Exercise or activities that cause sweating
How to Safely Wash the Face
It is important to keep water and soap away from the brow area. We recommend using a damp sponge or washcloth to gently clean the face while avoiding the eyebrow area altogether.
It may help if you:
- Wet a sponge or cloth with warm water
- Apply a small amount of face wash to the wet cloth
- Squeeze out excess water to prevent drips
- Gently dab the cloth around the face, avoiding the brow area
- Carefully pat the skin dry while avoiding any rubbing or contact with the brows
Tips for Safe Healing
It is important to ask your technician for post microblading care instructions. He or she should provide you with a care instruction sheet and if you have any questions always contact your technician to make sure you are taking the proper precaution during the healing process.
Some of the things you can do to support proper healing include:
- Keep the area clean — your technician will advise you when it is safe to gently clean the area with a mild facial cleanser and slightly warm water.
- Apply the ointment provided or recommended by your technician — after several days, when your technician says it safe, you will want to apply a small amount of ointment to the area to create a protective barrier and to help with the healing process. Your technician will likely recommend something like Aquaphor.
- Keep it moist — when your technician says its safe make sure to keep the skin moisturized. If it dries out it can heal unevenly.
- Do not use anything medicated without seeing a physician — if you feel like the skin is irritated or infected, see a physician before applying any additional ointment such as Neosporin.
Schedule a Consultation with a Coronado Microblading Specialist Today!
If you are considering microblading in Coronado or a surrounding area, please contact Microblading San Diego By A. Samara Beauty for a consultation! We would love to discuss your needs and help you achieve the eyebrow you have been wanting. We will discuss in detail what to expect during and after the procedure and will be available to answer all your questions.
If you are in the La Jolla area and are looking for exceptional microblading services, contact A. Samara Beauty Salon for a private consultation. We have been servicing members of the La Jolla community for years and would love to discuss your microblading needs.
Microblading Tailored to Your Face and Style
The shape and color of a person’s eyebrow can completely change the way he or she looks. Because every face is unique, it is important to find an artist with a lot of experience in microblading and who has worked with clients who have similar eyebrow shape and coloring as you want.
Never feel afraid to ask to look at an artist’s portfolio and to see client reviews and testimonials before deciding if he or she is the right fit for you — after all, this is a semi-permanent tattoo that is on your face and you’ll want to go with someone who will give you the beautiful results you are looking for.
What to Look for When Choosing a La Jolla Microblading Artist
If you are looking for a microblading artist in the La Jolla area, it is important to do your research before making a decision. Just because an artist is located in La Jolla, it does not mean he or she has the skills and experience you need to give you the best results.
Some of things to look for when choosing an artist to work with include:
- Experience — never feel afraid to ask about an artist’s experience (questions to ask include: How long have you been microblading? Are you licensed? How many clients have you worked with? Can I see your portfolio and client reviews?)
- Cleanliness — most artists will allow you to schedule a free consultation prior to scheduling the actual service. This is important because you can check out the facility during the consultation to make sure it is clean and that they are taking proper precautions to ensure your safety.
- Experience with eyebrow shapes similar to what you are looking for — this is very important! If you are looking for a particular shape or color, you will want to make sure you find someone who has worked with clients who have similar brows as you. Of course no one will have the exact brow you are looking to achieve, but this will give you peace of mind that your artist has the right skill set to give you the shape you desire.
- Attention to detail — something to keep in mind when choosing your artist is how he or she pays attention to detail. When you are in the consultation do you feel like he or she is fully answering your questions and listening to exactly what you want to achieve? Or is he or she distracted or rushing through the consultation? You will want to make sure he or she is listening and paying attention to exactly what you want and makes you feel like he or she hears you and is going to give you the results you are looking for.
Schedule Your La Jolla Microblading Service Today
If you are in or near the La Jolla area and are looking for an experienced microblading artist, contact us today. We are located very close to La Jolla and have been servicing members of the community for years. We would be happy to discuss all your needs and address all your concerns in a private consultation!
Have you been hearing about microblading or maybe you have a friend, colleague or family member who has had it done and now you are intrigued? Are you getting tired of having to fill your eyebrows in each morning before seeing anyone?! Well, if you answered yes to either of these questions, you are not alone!
Microblading is the latest beauty trend which is allowing more people to achieve the brows they love without having to maintain them every day. But…how safe is it? If you are wondering how safe it is to tattoo your face, right above your eyes, you are also not alone! This is a common question, and we would love to help answer any questions you have.
If you would like to learn more about microblading services in San Diego and would like to know how safe it really is, feel free to call us to schedule an in-person consultation. During a consultation, we will walk you through the entire process; show you videos of the procedure and as well as before and after pictures of our own clients; and will answer all your questions in detail. Our goal is to be as transparent as possible, so you know exactly what to expect without any surprises.
So, How Safe Is It?
Microblading is generally considered safe and most people who get it done do not experience problems. But, as with any procedure, there are risks that you should be aware of before you choose to go through with it.
First of all — what exactly is microblading? The term “microblading” refers to a type of semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo in which a technician uses a tool with a tiny needle to draw in eyebrow hairs. The technician uses the tool to make tiny cuts in the skin and fills them in with color to create a richer, fuller brow. The tattoo itself usually lasts about a year.
What are the Risks?
Possible risks you should know about and discuss with your technician beforehand include:
- Infection — there is always a small risk of infection, as with any procedure. You could be at risk for infection if the technician doesn’t properly sterilize the equipment or uses dirty water – easily preventable by using an experienced technician. The risk for infection is low and is most always avoided by ensuring you choose an artist who follows clean and safe practices.
- Allergic reaction — some people develop allergic reactions to the ink itself. This is very rare, but can happen and is easily treated. Signs of allergic reaction include red, itchy skin and rash. Your doctor will likely prescribe a steroid or antihistamine.
- Granulomas — this is rare, but some people develop inflammatory knots around the brow area (called granulomas). This sometimes occurs months or even years after the procedure.
Schedule a Consultation for San Diego Microblading
If you’re considering microblading and are concerned about the safety and potential risks, come talk to us! We would love to address all your concerns and put your mind at ease during a private consultation. At A. Samara Beauty, we practice the highest safety standards and have the experience you need to reduce any risks. For more information or to talk to us about the safety procedures we practice, contact us today.
The price of microblading in San Diego varies, but it typically runs about $600 for the initial procedure and roughly $300-$500 for annual touch ups. At A. Samara Beauty, we are offering a limited time special for the entire procedure for only $625!
To learn more, contact us today!
Eyebrow microblading, which uses a tiny needle and ink to create hair-like strokes for fuller, richer brows, is the latest beauty trend. While sparse eyebrows were a thing of the 90s, people are now longing for thicker, fuller, darker brows. When your brows are fuller and darker, they make more of a statement and draw more attention to the eyes.
While $624 may seem like a lot, it is completely worth it! You will no longer have to fill in your eyebrows every morning before going out into the public. You simply wake up with full, dark, stunning brows that you don’t have to touch up at all! You can also go to the pool and the beach and never have to worry about your eyebrows wiping off in the water.
Initial Microblading Procedure
The initial procedure will typically cost about $600. The day of the procedure you will want to use a gentle cleanser to thoroughly clean the area to prevent infection or irritation. You may consider using a gentle exfoliant to clean dead skin off the area but be careful not to over exfoliate as this could leave the skin unprotected. Make sure to moisturize after cleaning the skin to protect the skin and allow the ink to set in. Overly dry skin will not take the color as well as hydrated skin and may cause irritation.
Your technician will walk you through the proper steps to ensure your color sets properly and you get the best results possible. This will help the results to last so you don’t have to have as many future touch ups.
Six Month Touch Up
Usually when you first get your brows tattooed, you will go through the peeling process (like a typical tattoo) and you may experience fading in certain spots. Every person is different, and the ink settles different in each person’s skin type and color. We usually suggest a touch up after 6 weeks to fill in the areas where significant fading occurs. This is $50.
One Year Touch Ups
The full effects of microblading usually lasts about 1-2 years. Most clients come in for touch ups after one year, but some people don’t need to that soon. It depends on how the ink settles in your skin and how fast it fades. One-year touch ups are not full microblading services, so they are much quicker and the healing process is much quicker than the initial procedure. One-year touch ups cost $325 at A. Samara Beauty.
Find Out if Microblading is Right For You
If you’ve been considering microblading and aren’t sure if it’s right for you, contact us for a consultation. We will talk you through the process and tell you exactly what to expect. We have years of experience in microblading and would love to create brows you will fall in love with! To find out if it’s right for you, please schedule an evaluation today!
Does the thought of tattooing your face scare you? If so, you are not alone! Afterall, microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo on your face that, if done properly, will last a long time. So, I’m sure you want to make sure you hire the right artist and everything turns out perfect.
At A. Samara Beauty, we completely understand that your eyebrows are one of the most important and defining features on your face. We also understand your concern for wanting the results to be just right. As a result, we will walk you through the process step by step and address any concerns you have prior to booking your actual appointment.
We provide microblading services for individuals in the South Park area and surrounding communities in San Diego and would love to discuss any concerns you have.
In an effort to help prepare you, we have compiled some tips:
Things to Avoid Before Your Procedure
There are some things you should avoid during the days leading up to your procedure, including:
- Direct exposure to the sun — you do not want a sunburn or to be peeling at the time of the procedure as this may cause extra irritation to the area. Dry or peeling skin will also affect the color of the tattoo and may cause it to be uneven.
- Avoid medications that can cause the blood to thin for at least 48-72 hours before the procedure — these include Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen.
- Avoid fish oil and any hair or nail supplements for 48 hours before as well.
- Do not drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours before.
Things to Do the Day of the Procedure
Your artist will guide you through the steps of what to do the day of the procedure. A reputable microblading artist will make sure to thoroughly clean the area to prevent irritation or infection. However, you should use a gentle cleanser to clean the eyebrow area before going in. You may even consider lightly exfoliating the night before, but do not over exfoliate as it could leave the skin thin and unprotected.
After gently removing dirt and bacteria from the skin, you should properly moisturize! This is an especially important step that people often forget. Adding moisture adds a protective layer to the skin and makes it healthy. Overly dry skin may not take the color as well tends to be more irritable.
What to Do After the Procedure
Post procedure care is pertinent to your results. The following are some definite dos following microblading:
- Keep ointment such as Aquaphor on the area for 7 days following the procedure to make sure it is protected and that it properly heal. The ointment will provide a protective layer.
- Do not scrub or pick at the brow area even if it scabs.
- Do not wear makeup until your artist says it’s OK.
Find Out of Microblading is Right for You
If you are in the South Park area or a surrounding community and you are considering microblading, contact us to schedule a consultation with an experienced and talented artist. Microblading truly is an artform and we make sure to treat it as such. We will help you properly prep for the procedure and achieve the most beautiful brows for your unique face!