If you are desiring fuller, thicker, or darker eyebrows but are feeling nervous about getting microblading, you are not alone. Lots of people come to us feeling the same way. We are here to answer your questions, reassure you and help you overcome your fears!
We’ve put together a little list of facts that may help put your nerves at ease…
1. Microblading is a semi-permanent tattoo…that’s right. Microblading is not permanent and will fade if for any reason you are not happy with the results. Also, unlike a tattoo, microblading is done with pigment, not ink. Your artist will use a super tiny blade to cut hair like lines into the upper dermis of the skin so it can permeate. The line is very shallow (unlike a tattoo), so it looks more natural like hair. It is also important to note that microblading will not affect the growth of your natural eyebrows, so don’t worry! Once you get microblading there are no permanent effects.
2. The process takes about 6 to 8 weeks to heal. While this may make you nervous and feel like that’s a long time to heal, if you are properly prepared, the time will go pretty quick! Because it is still a semi-permanent tattoo and tiny cuts are made in the skin, you will have to go through the healing process and refrain from wearing makeup until it is fully healed. As long as you are mentally prepared for this, there is nothing to fear! Maybe just make sure not to do it right before a big event so you can wear makeup and aren’t rocking scabbing eyebrows at an event where lots of pictures will be taken.
3. Microblading does not hurt. Although the procedure can take about two hours to complete, the process itself should not hurt. Unlike a tattoo, microblading uses small incisions that are not as deep. Most people complain of discomfort or minor pressure, but it is not overly painful. Your artist should use a numbing cream before to help with some of the discomfort. If you are feeling nervous about the pain, just know that while it may be uncomfortable, you should not experience heavy amounts of pain.
4. Look through reviews before getting microblading to make sure you are obsessed with your artist’s work. When you are choosing a microblading artist, it is important that you do your homework and find someone whose work you are obsessed with. I don’t mean you just think his or her work is OK. No! This is your face, and you deserve to be picky! Make sure you find an artist that has a lot of experience and who has a lot of proven results and excellent client reviews. This should help ease your stress before you undergo your procedure and will help you achieve the look you will love!
If you are considering microblading and you are in the San Diego area, you should come see us at A. Samara Beauty! We are here to answer your questions and help ease your stress.
People enter the beauty industry for many different reasons. For many of us, it is because we realize the value we can bring to others by making them feel beautiful and confident in their skin. I know for me, nothing feels better than helping someone feel better about themselves and more confident with the way they look. If you are in the beauty industry and are considering taking microblading training, you are making the right decision for your future and for others!
We’ve put together a list of the top five reasons we believe you should get microblading training…
1. Stability in your career: microblading is quickly becoming one of the most popular beauty trends. In fact, according to Forbes’ report, microblading is a billion-dollar industry and it is not going anywhere any time soon. So, if you are already in the cosmetic industry or if you are just starting out and wondering which direction you should go, getting licensed as a microblading artist is a really smart decision for your future. Microblading training is relatively quick, and you can be earning a successful income in no time! One thing to think about as you are considering microblading training is you want to make sure you invest in a trainer with experience and wonderful reviews so you get the right training that will lead you to a successful career in making people feel beautiful!
2. Freedom in your career: one of the best things about becoming a licensed artist is that you can become your own boss and work when and where you want. Once you find a facility to work in, you can oversee setting your own appointments around your own schedule. In this day and age, time freedom is everything! But, keep in mind, it is up to you to find a salon that will allow you to work in this way. For instance, you may set something up with the owner, so you simply pay “booth rent” to rent the space in the salon even though you decide when to book the appointments.
3. Help people feel more confident: helping someone feel more confident in their skin is one of the best feelings. When you get the right microblading training, you will be able to experience this every single day! You will help women and men of all walks of life feel more beautiful, radiant and confident every day and this is something that will never get old!
4. Create a sense of pride for what you do: after you are trained and you start working, your client list will grow, and more people will start coming to you to help them achieve the perfect brow. This is something that will boost your own confidence and make you feel proud of yourself, your work, and your career choice.
5. High demand without a lot of competition: because microblading is relatively new, there isn’t a whole lot of competition out there. So, if you receive the right training, you can market yourself via social media and start generating a lot of business fast. The demand for the perfect brow without having to pencil it in everyday is becoming increasingly higher and there isn’t a ton of people doing it yet, so you can position yourself as a top artist pretty quickly.
Once you feel confident with your decision to obtain microblading training, the next step is to find the right microblading training course near you. It is especially important to seek training from someone who has years of experience in microblading him or herself and has a long list of positive reviews.
If you are seeking professional microblading services here in San Diego, contact A. Samara Beauty today!
Gone are the days of the ultra-thin eyebrow that is basically non-existent. Today, we are in the age of the fuller, thicker, darker brow. But how do we achieve this look when our eyebrows are thin, sparce or just not as dark as want them to be?
Well…you have a couple options. Of course, you can pencil in your eyebrows every day to make them appear richer and fuller. But, you run the risk of losing your perfect brows when you go swimming or wipe your face after a hot sweaty yoga sesh. Option B, and my personal favorite, is to undergo microblading. This will create the most beautiful, natural looking brow that you don’t have to worry about penciling in yourself ever again!
OK, so you’ve decided to give microblading a shot. But how do you determine the perfect brow for your face. Well, first, take inventory of other people’s brows and find someone with a similar face shape whose eyebrows you love and start there. From there, you can work with your microblading artist to come up with the perfect brow for your face.
What is Your Face Shape?
As you start thinking about achieving the perfect brow, whether its through a pencil or if you are going to seek out microblading, it is important to keep in mind what looks good on someone else may not look good on you. So, the first step to finding you YOUR perfect brow is finding YOUR face shape. You can do this easily by looking in the mirror and asking yourself if your face is round, oval, long, square, heart shaped or diamond.
Perfect Brows for Round Faces: if your face is round, you can use the shape of your eyebrows to make it appear less circular. To do this, you want to lift the arch and spice up the angel. By lifting the arch, it will lengthen the look of your face, giving the illusion that your face is more oval than round.
Perfect Brows for Oval Faces: if your face is more oval, you will want to create a brow that has a soft angle and small arch. This look is softer and more feminine. You can still create a gorgeous thick and full brow with a soft arch.
Perfect Brows for Long Faces: if you have a long face, you want to create a flatter brow (one with less arch) to create the illusion that your face is shorter or more oval.
Perfect Eyebrows for Square Faces: a square face means you have a strong jawline. This is a gorgeous feature that you can balance out with an equally strong brow. The perfect brow for someone with a square face is one that has a defined arch.
Perfect Eyebrows for Heart Shaped Faces: if your face is heart shaped, you may consider going with a strong brow with a higher arch to extend your face.
Perfect Eyebrows for Diamond Shaped Faces: diamond shape faces are rare, but gorgeous. If this is you, you will want to create a softer look by going with less of an arch.
Ready to Get the Perfect Brow?
If you are in the San Diego area and are looking to achieve the most beautiful brow for your face, come see us at A. Samara Beauty! We would love to answer any questions you may have about microblading and help you achieve the perfect brow to enhance your natural beauty.