When we think of LA Jolla, we think of some of the most well-known estheticians, plastic surgeons and other leaders in the beauty industry. So, where do these beauty industry leaders come from and where did they receive training? If you are considering a career in the beauty industry or if you are looking for La Jolla microblading training program, there are some things to consider before you make your decision.
To help you make the right choice for your La Jolla microblading training, we’ve outlined some helpful tips:
1. If you are in the La Jolla are you don’t have to find training in La Jolla: even if you want to start your microblading career in La Jolla, you can seek training in the surrounding communities as well. You can find some wonderful microblading training courses in the Greater San Diego area that can prep you to work at the finest La Jolla beauty center. But, what is most important when you are looking for a microblading training course is that you choose the best one for you. This means you choose the training program with a trainer who resonates with you…one that has results that you love and who you feel like you connect with and who you can learn the best from.
2. Look to see if the trainer offers continued support after you complete the course: another thing you want to make sure is that whoever you receive training from offers continued support after you complete the course. This is important because your training does not end right after you complete a microblading training course no matter where you take it. You will always want to be learning and keeping in contact with your trainer for continued mentorship is an important piece of that.
3. Make sure your La Jolla microblading training course is led by a skilled and reputable artist: one of the most important things to think about when selecting a training course is who is teaching the course. It is so easy for anyone with even the slightest experience to throw up a microblading training course. It is actually easier than the act of microblading, which is intricate and detailed. So, before you choose your microblading course (no matter what city you choose), make sure you investigate the teacher to make sure he or she has the proven experience and a long list of happy clients. Ideally, you will want to go with a trainer who has at least 5 years of experience in this field.
4. Practice with live models: As you are searching for the right microblading training course, another thing to look for is whether your course allows you to practice on live models. You will need to practice on real skin a LOT before you can start charging clients. Not only will this teach you how to shape and execute the perfect brow, but it will also give you the confidence you need to produce amazing results every time. So, when you are choosing a training course, make sure your instructor provides live models for you to practice on.
If you are looking to start a career in microblading and are searching for a training course to get started, the most important thing you can do is be open and ready to learn! Keep an open mind and know that this skill takes a lot of time and focus; it is something that you will develop over time. You cannot expect to be good at it right away. The proper training will guide you and prep you…then it is up to you to put in continued practice and training to keep growing into the best artist you can be!
Finding a Microblading artist you trust can be a daunting task, I mean come on, it’s a semi-permanent face tattoo! To make it simpler we have outlined 4 key qualities to look for when on your hunt.
- Portfolio – First and foremost, make sure the artist in consideration has their work publicly displayed and easily viewable. Brows can come in several different styles, and you want your artist to do the style that you are looking for. This may take some introspection to find out exactly what it is you want. Here at microblading san diego, we believe every pair of brows should be portfolio worthy work. To see more of our work visit our instagram or our microblading home page!
- Consultation – I like to offer all my clients a consultation to discuss their desired eyebrow goals. You should feel 100% comfortable with your Microblading artist, and fully confident in their ability to bring out your best pair of eyebrows. Feel free to ask questions about the procedure, the tools used, the various shapes and shades of brows, and what you think works best for you. Microblading San Diego offers 15 minute consultations for anybody who wants the chance to learn more in person!
- Certified & Licensed – This would seem like a no brainer because who would practice without a license right?! Well one would be surprised. Feel free to ask your tech things such as “Where were you certified?” and “Are you licensed in San Diego for Microblading?” Microblading San Diego is licensed and 3 times certified.
- Reviews – Loving the pictures, consultation, and licensing is all very important. However, checking in on other customers experiences is also a large component of quality microblading. Take the time to read the reviews that relate to Microblading. You want to choose a salon that takes the time to follow up with their clients and makes sure that they have an exceptional experience. Microblading technicians that do this repeatedly will build a good track record, and those reviews will reflect that.
If you have any more questions on the procedure feel free to contact us at
Microblading training can be the single most career changing thing you do, it certainly was for me. If you are ready or are considering a course in Microblading, here are a few key points to keep in mind.
What should I expect in a course for Microblading?
Our course is one of the most informative Microblading courses out there. When I was initially trained, I was trained in the most fundamental and basic technique possible. This left me yearning for more information to become one of the leading microblading artists in the industry. I quickly realized that what was missing in beginner microblading courses were the vital tips and tricks that really make your work stand out from the rest. Anybody can learn how to hold a microblading tool, but we wanted and still want more for our students. We want to see them thrive by giving them all the tools to do so. This means a microblading course will include but is not limited to:
Microblading Theory, Color Theory, Skin Types, Pressure, Proper Grip, Proper Depth, Mapping, Shaping, Different Stroke Patterns, How To Use Social Media, How To Gain Clients, A Live Model, and so much more.
At first, acquiring a new skill will feel tough. Rest assured, this is normal! You should also expect a detailed plan of practice so that you can have a guideline for success and support after the course is over! This includes regular check-ins with master trainer Aateka, and live model shadowing for both initial sessions as well as touch-ups!
What Type Of Career Opportunities Open Up?
Mastering Microblading can open up so many doors! Many of our students have gone on to be successful business owners, or have worked alongside other Microblading artists while building a loyal customer base! The wonderful thing about microblading is not only that anybody can learn it, but anybody can get licensed for it! This means that all the states do not require you to be an esthetician or cosmetologist. The requirements put into place by your local county are all done to ensure the cleanliness and safety of both you and your client! Proper sterilization will also be taught in our courses. We give you all the tools to be your very own successful business owner or a very successful and talented microblading artist! This is a career change that will give you freedom over your schedule, freedom over your career, and most importantly high job satisfaction.
How Can I Make The Most Of A Microblading Course?
To make sure you get your money’s worth, make sure you are aware and PRESENT in class! This means you are taking down notes and asking all the questions you may have. It is our job as instructors to give you all of our attention, and we want to help you out with any detail you may need help in!
We also give direct access to our master trainers so that we can be helpful not just when the course is over, but in any part of your career as well. Call today to get started in an amazing career by the industries best!
If you are a makeup artist that wants to stay above the curve and offer the latest beauty trends for your clients, it is important to take the right training courses to keep up with the evolving industry. At A. Samara Beauty, we offer comprehensive San Diego microblading courses that will set you up for success.
While there are several courses popping up online — most of which are cheaper and less time — it is important that you choose a course that will you have ready to perform microblading services immediately upon completion.
In order to feel confident and to provide your clients with best possible results, you will want to learn from the best! So, make sure whoever you choose to learn from has a solid reputation and a portfolio of their own satisfied clients.
Finding the Right Microblading Training Course in San Diego
I am sure you can find a number of training courses in the Greater San Diego, but what is important is choosing the right one. Microblading is a very precise artform that requires a great level of precision, concentration, and skill. Because it is a semi-permanent procedure that will shape a person’s face, it is extremely important that you know exactly what you’re doing before performing on real clients.
The right microblading course will offer the following to ensure you are equipped with the skills necessary to wow your clients:
· Direct access to the trainer so you can ask questions and get personalized help: this type of training is intricate and detailed. Thus, it is important to have a live trainer who can answer all your questions.
· Training on real life models: this piece of training is extremely important. Before you go out on your own, you will want to touch and practice on as much real skin as possible. When you are choosing a microblading training course in San Diego, make sure your trainer offers real life practice.
· Access to your trainer post training: staying connected with your trainer and fellow trainees is important. Questions will always pop up and if you stay plugged in to a community with other artists that have more experience than you do, you can only learn and grow. Procedures such as microblading are constantly evolving and artists are discovering new techniques every day. Be sure to choose a training course that will plug you into a community following training so you can continue to learn from the best and stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
Need More Information on Our Microblading Training Courses?
If you are interested in learning microblading and are on the hunt for a comprehensive training course in the San Diego area, contact us for more information! We offer one-on-one attention with an experienced and highly reputable trainer; practice on live models; and will give you a full kit complete with everything you need to get started! We also offer continued support and mentorship once you are finished with the course and want nothing more than to see you performing high-quality procedures your clients are proud of!