I always like to tell my clients that Microblading is a process. The healing time of your eyebrow is actually different than the time it takes for your brow to be complete. This may sound confusing, so here is a break down of what to expect day by day.
- Day 1-10: You are going to be totally in love with your brows, however, since the skin is open and the brows are fresh, this is considered an open scab. You should not get your eyebrows wet for at least 10 days, and 2 weeks maximum, directly following your procedure. This is considered the most vital time of the healing process because it is when the ink is taking to the skin the most! After the initial ten days, all the scabbing should have subsided and you are ready to wash your brows again! This is considered “healed” however, it will take another three weeks before you see the color resurface to its true and final color.
- Day 10-14: After washing your eyebrows on day 11, they may appear much lighter than what you would expect. Fear not! Because the color will resurface.
- Day 14-28: At this point you will slowly start to see a resurfacing in color, and the true healed tone of hair will appear.
- Day 30-42: After 5 weeks your true color will appear! This is when you are ready for the “perfecting touch up”
The Perfecting Touch-Up
Although the perfecting touch-up is not required, it is Highly Recommended. It is about half the time of the initial appointment. At the end of the initial healing process approximately 85%-95% of the eyebrows remain, and that last 15-5% is done in perfecting touch-up.
So you’ve already taken the plunge and invested in a microblading training course, and now you’re wondering how to utilize this valuable skill set. I have outlined three vital points to keep in mind so that you can make the MOST out of your microblading training.
How to Pick the Right Microblading Training Course
Before purchasing any course make sure that it is the right fit for you. Do you learn easily on your own? Then consider an online course. Are you more of a hands on learner? Then in person might be the best option for you. Check to see if the course includes everything you are looking for and would need to learn the new skill set. And pick a top rated microblading training course.
What to Expect During Your Microblading Training Course
With so much information coming your way all at once, it is important to TAKE NOTES! At A. Samara Beauty we provide a very detailed manual with space for notes that will help you understand. We also provide educational videos and photos to help give visual memory of every detail. During the course, the most helpful thing to do is ask questions. With such a new skill set instructors are aware that students will have many questions that can really change the game of their microblading. One major tip is, the night of DAY 1 of the course, take your kit home and practice! Practice everything you have learned while the information is still fresh to solidify new information. This also helps because then you can take notes on what you feel you need help on and go back on DAY 2 of the training course with questions that will help you out specifically!
What to Do After Your Microblading Class
When the course is done the most important thing to do is to keep up with all your training. Drawing your patterns on practice every night will drastically improve your microblading. It will make your hands flow so much easier, and get your wrists in practice of how to draw. Additionally, following other microblading artists around the world on social media platforms like instagram and facebook gives you access to tons of high quality microblading inspiration and several tips and tricks. Lastly, schedule a shadow appointment with us! After you have taken the time to practice and accumulate all the questions you may have, schedule an appointment to allow time to answer all the questions that may occur!
Microblading can be a wonderful career for people in the beauty industry who love to help clients feel confident and beautiful in their own skin. But, before you decide to jump into a training program, it is important that you do the work to choose the RIGHT microblading class to set you up for success.
I’ve been seeing a ton of 2- or 3-day microblading training courses pop up lately because people feel like they can make better money at training than actually providing the microblading service (which is much harder to do). So, before you sign up for a quick training session, it is important to realize this is an exceedingly difficult and intricate skill to learn so you want to be sure you receive the right training from the right instructor so you are not left confused and unprepared.
Think about it — most tattoo artists are required to apprentice for two years before they can even touch human skin with a needle. Although this is different, it is important that you learn the proper techniques and that you understand all the potential issues that may arise with clients before they actually do.
Tips for Choosing the Right Class
OK, so next step—how do you choose the right microblading class? Well, it may take time and it will not be cheap. But here are a few tips that may help your process:
- Choose an instructor with experience. I’ve seen these courses pop up from instructors with very little experience and that is not what you want. To be sure you are learning from the best, you will want to go with an instructor who has at least two years of experience in microblading. It is also important to look at his or her portfolio to be sure your style fits with theirs. Reviews are also important! Look for client testimonials and reviews to make sure he or she is someone who can teach you the tips and tricks you need to know to make a range of clients happy.
- What does the course look like? Before choosing a class, it will be important to know how many days of training there will be and what the agenda looks like. The key thing to look for is a course that offers a comprehensive, in-depth agenda.
- What happens once the course is over? It is also important to find a course that offers continued support after the program is over. Just know it is common to feel overwhelmed and full of questions when the training is over, so it is important to go with an instructor who will provide ongoing support and a space where you can continue to ask questions and seek help.
- Practice on live models is key! When you are choosing a microblading class, make sure you will be able to practice on a live model. It is so important to touch as much skin as you can and get as much practice in before asking to be paid.
Talk to Us About Our Microblading Class
At A. Samara Beauty, we offer comprehensive training courses to ensure you feel confident and ready upon completion. We are passionate about our personal microblading services and want to make sure we provide the best training possible for those who share a passion in making people feel beautiful.
Our training offers one-on-one attention, practice on a live model and a full kit so you can perform several procedures on your own. We also offer continued support and mentorship after you complete your training and will always be here to support you and answer all your questions.
To learn more or to enroll in our microblading training course, contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of this new journey!
If you are considering taking courses to become a microblading artist, there are a few things you should think about before starting the program.
First, it is especially important to recognize your ability to be a perfectionist. Microblading is an incredibly detailed, precise service that takes time and focus. It is not something that can be rushed. So, before you dive into a microblading training course, you should really think about whether it is truly something that will be enjoyable for you to do.
It is also important to choose a program that feels right for you. Not all microblading training courses are taught the same — some are strictly online while others are in-person, offering more one-on-one attention. You should also make sure you check out the instructor’s work ahead of time to determine if his or her style matches your own.
Some other things to think about before starting your microblading courses include:
- Practice makes perfect! Sound cliché? Well, it’s not. It’s true, especially in this field. It’s totally normal to feel eager to start on your first actual client after completing the course. But, even when you think you are ready, you should practice a few more times to really gain the confidence in your abilities. Your client will feel your confidence and that will make her or him feel confident in the process as well.
- Be prepared to take detailed notes and practice everything you learn. It may sound silly to be told to take notes, but it’s really important to take detailed notes as you are going through the training. It is also important to practice what you learn each night so you can retain the information and really develop the proper techniques while training is fresh in your mind.
- Not every eyebrow will be shaped the same, so it is important to learn the proper technique to create the right shape for each individual face. This is a skill you must learn to perfect before starting on paying clients, so make sure to really pay attention to this during training and ask questions if you have them!
- When you are choosing your microblading course, make sure that you will have great support after the course is over. Choosing an instructor who will continue to support you and will be available for questions post-training is important so you can continue to feel confident in your new skill and develop more techniques.
Before you dive into a microblading course, it is important to do your research to make sure it is something you really want to do and believe you can do. It is equally important to find the right instructor with the right training course for you. Don’t just choose a course that is fast or cheap — really make sure it is a course that will help you become the best microblading artist possible.
Learn More About A. Samara Beauty and Our Microblading Course
To learn more about the course we provide, contact us today. We pour into our students and make sure they receive the best possibly training experience so they can have the tools to become the best artist they can be! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you on this new journey!
Microblading Near YOU!
When it comes to a semi-permanent procedure on your face, it is important to not settle for just the closest salon near you. However, how far is too far to drive?
Microblading has only been in the US for 6 years, and now it seems like everybody you know has had it done. It definitely is a HUGE trend, and as it has gained popularity, it has become more accessible to everyone. Several of my clients share stories of traveling all the way to Los Angeles from San Diego and neighboring areas just to get microblading done, but the good news is that today, microblading can be found near you!
Microblading San Diego By A. Samara Beauty often has clients coming in from San Diego and neighboring areas such as Chula Vista, Del Mar, El Cajon and more. We are located in Downtown, and are an easy drive away from the majority of San Diego suburbs. We also have free downtown parking for our clients to make it as easy of an experience as possible.
Initial appointment takes about 2.5 hours, and the touch up takes about 1.5 hours, therefore for the first full procedure it takes two sessions. Therefore making a trip more than 45 minutes away can get overwhelming! Thankfully with the increase in popularity and demand there is an increase in artists.
Each area has its own style, so finding somebody near you that specializes in the style you’re looking for can be such a relief! You will ideally be building a long term relationship with your artist so making sure it is comfortable in both the aesthetic and accessibility is a win/win situation! Los Angeles trends yield big, fluffy brows. I see this happening more often to mimic the “model brow” look that Cara Delvign and others are rocking. San Diego, Chula Vista, and neighboring areas have a more conservative, day to day perfection style. Microblading San Diego by A. Samara Beauty specializes in the “Naturally Perfect” brow. We do just the right amount of width and density to suit YOUR face, because although big trendy brows are beautiful, it is all about timeless beauty for such a semi-permanent procedure.
Take a look at more of our signature “Naturally Perfect” brows on our instagram (@a.samarabeauty)! No more need to drive over 2 hours and be stuck in LA traffic anymore.
Microblading has quickly become one of the hottest trends in the beauty industry. More and more women and men are jumping on the train, seeking beautiful, full brows. As it becomes more popular, estheticians who are passionate about helping people feel confident and beautiful in their own skin are taking courses to become microblading artists.
If you are passionate about the beauty industry and are wanting to become a professional microblading artist, it is important that you receive proper training so you can provide your clients with the most beautiful results they can feel confident and proud of.
At A. Samara Beauty, we offer in-depth microblading training courses followed by continued support and mentorship. By learning from the best artist, and having continued support, you will be sure to learn the proper techniques so your clients will love their results!
What Do Our Microblading Training Courses Include?
We designed our microblading training courses with the intention of providing the most detailed and comprehensive education on microblading.
We take our time to go through all the fundamental steps of microblading to ensure our students understand the proper techniques and are able to deliver outstanding results for their clients.
Training courses include:
- A live model
- Complete kit so each trainee can perform several procedures on his/her own
- In-depth videos and manuals so you can take detailed notes
- One-one-on attention with an experienced microblading artist to ensure all your questions are addressed and you complete the training feeling confident and ready to become a successful artist
- Post-course support and mentorship to make sure you continue to feel confident
- Complete guide to all the tips and tricks of the trade
The Right Training is Everything in the Beauty Industry
Learning from the right artist is incredibly important. When someone comes to you with trust to semi-permanently tattoo their face, it is especially important that you can deliver beautiful results that enhance their features and make them feel beautiful.
Learning the proper techniques is important. At A. Samara Beauty, we are dedicated to providing the highest-quality training with a lot of attention to detail. We make sure you fully understand the proper technique and are equipped with all the tips, tricks and secrets upon completion.
We understand the level of trust people are putting into you to help them create the perfect brow for their face and we will make sure to give you the best training and mentorship support so you can feel confident in your work and provide exceptional results that will make you and your clients proud!
Learn More about Our Microblading Training Program
If you’re eager to learn how to become a successful microblading artists, contact us to find out if our training is right for you. We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of this new journey! We are committed to your success and will do everything we can to provide you with the proper skills that will set your work apart from others in the industry.
Thin and sparse eyebrows were all the rage in the 90s. Every decade has its own iconic look. Remember how popular Madonna’s signature look in Like a Virgin was in the 1980s? Drew Barrymore became a big deal in the 1990s and everyone wanted brows like her. Now thanks to Cara Delevingne, many of us are obsessed with eyebrows and want them to be fuller and bolder. Her eyebrows are one of the signatures looks this decade is known for.
If you want the perfect brows without all the work of brow makeup, microblading might be for you. It is a more permanent answer for sparse and over-plucked brows. So, if you have been looking for the best microblading salon in Chula Vista, you have landed in the right place.
How we do microblading and why customers keep coming back to us.
Here at A. Samara Beauty, we have experienced, licensed, and trained microblading technicians. Also, we use organic pigments. These pigments have the same rich color as other types of pigments. Not using chemicals is part of the reason people have rewarded us by becoming the top rated microblading salon in Chula Vista. You can browse eyebrow microblading pictures on our website to evaluate how we deliver the best service, products and glamorous eyebrows you will love.
What Makes the Best Place for Microblading in Chula Vista?
A. Samara Beauty is one of the top eyebrow microblading salons in San Diego County because we go above and beyond industry-standard best practices.
The professional staff knows how to deal with every client. They understand clients’ needs and can guarantee the best services.
All our staff is professional and help you with microblading maintenance and what to expect after the procedure as well. From setting your appointment, sitting with the microblading artist, and everything that follows, you will feel relaxed and confident that things will be handled professionally. We will guide you through the design of your brow and finding the perfect look.
Experience and Certification
Our microblading technicians are certified and experienced which is part of the reason we are the best microblading salon for Chula Vista customers. Our certified technicians understand a person’s unique microblading needs and can advise you on what shape and color your skin type and facial form are best suited for. With certified artists, you are in the right hands and know you will be taken care of from start to finish.
Cost is another consideration when you are looking to have eyebrows microblading. The price for eyebrow microblading differs on location, the salon you choose, and the number of touch-ups needed. Many salons charge more but A. Samara Beauty offers the highest quality for the most affordable price for Chula Vista microblading. It is worth the price.
There’s no need to drive far for the perfect brow when A. Samara Beauty is centrally located in San Diego, just minutes away from Chula Vista. Let us help you find your perfect look!
If you’re considering microblading for fuller, thicker-looking eyebrows, you are not alone! More and more people are jumping on the train and taking advantage of the latest beauty trend every single day. Whether you have thin, light, patchy brows or even if you already have full brows and just want them to be a little more refined, microblading may be the answer.
As you begin your microblading journey, it is important to properly prepare yourself for the aftercare to avoid infection and to make sure you heal properly and with the best possible results. While there is no actual downtime, it is important to note the skin may be red, irritated and scab for up to two weeks.
If you’re in or near the El Cajon area and are considering microblading, we can discuss the proper aftercare with you.
The following aftercare tips are suggested to achieve the best results:
• Do not wear makeup around the area for at least ten days.
• Do not itch or rub the scabbing area — this could result in scarring or uneven healing.
• Do not wet or wash the area.
• If you have excess liquid in the first 24 hours, you can dab the area lightly with sterile gauze, but do not use soap or water.
• Apply Aquaphor (or the ointment given to you by your technician) four days after the procedure to help soothe. You can apply once in morning and once at night but make sure the skin has time to heal properly during the day so don’t over apply.
• Do not exercise or engage in activities that would cause you to sweat excessively.
• Avoid going in the pool, spa or sauna.
• Avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds.
• Avoid excessive amounts of alcohol as it could slow the healing process.
• If the area continues to swell, scab or starts to puss after two weeks, you should visit your doctor immediately as these could be signs of infection.
Maintenance Tips for El Cajon Microblading
After you are fully healed, you should take care of your skin to ensure long lasting results. Keep sunscreen on the area to avoid fading from the sun.
You are considered to be healed within about two weeks, but the true color will not surface until about week 4/5. When this occurs, your technician will likely recommend that you come back for a “touch up” which will only take about 15 minutes and will add in the final color to complete your new perfect brows.
Phases During Healing
It is important to note that during the healing process, you may experience several different phases. For example, the day after the procedure your brows may appear exceptionally dark.
Once the peeling starts, however, the pigment may lighten dramatically and may seem spotty in some areas. This is why its important to keep in mind the true pigment will not surface until week four or five. And this is also why you may need a touch up around week six to give you an even beautiful brow you can be extremely satisfied with!
If you are in the La Mesa area or are near Downtown San Diego, A. Samara Beauty would love the opportunity to serve you and help you achieve the most beautiful brow for your face! We have been serving members of your community for years and specialize in microblading, eyelash extensions and bridal makeup.
Full and bold eyebrows have become of the most lusted after facial features. However, not everyone is born with the perfect fully arched eyebrows and others are still recovering from the days of over-tweezing and plucking. If you are the one tired of having to do your eyebrows anytime you go out, you may want to consider microblading as it can give you the bold brows of your dreams.
This procedure is currently exploding in Chula Vista and with good reason, you won’t have to do your eyebrows again for up to 3 years. That’s many months of waking up and not even touching your eyebrows at all. What else do you need?
Microblading is a non-invasive, semi-permanent procedure also known as 3D microblading that is done to give eyebrows a naturally fuller look. Chula Vista eyebrow microblading salons help transform eyebrows in just a few hours. The procedure is fast, affordable and nearly painless.
Are considering microblading but want to know about the cost. Is it expensive? Is it worth it?
How Much Does Eyebrow Microblading Cost?
The most important thing about microblading is being satisfied with the salon and stylist you have chosen. You need to select a licensed, reputable, and experienced eyebrow microblading specialist. Also, ensure the pricing are clear and that all costs are talked about before any work is started. They should be able to give you an estimate for the procedure and how many additional touch-ups will be required.
The average price for microblading is $350 to $1000 depending on the specific style, procedure, specialist, and the length of time to complete the treatment. The cost can also vary with location. Microblading cost in Chula Vista and the entire San Diego area don’t have to be expensive with A. Samara Beauty centrally located and within reach of anyone.
Touch-Up Microblading Price
The touch-up is done after 5 weeks of the initial procedure. This process will help to retain the dye coloration and fill any spots, and to redraw any faded strokes. It is recommended not to miss your touch-up because it is needed to have that perfect look for many months to come. The touch-up price varies from $50-$200 depending on what your specialist charges. Many times, the touch-up cost is already included in the initial payment, but sometimes it is charged separately from the first session. So, you need to ask your specialist before starting the initial procedure.
So, this is an overview of the cost of microblading. However, you can look for microblading deals in Chula Vista to further cut the cost.
If you are looking for low-cost, yet high-quality, eyebrow microblading in Chula Vista, then A. Samara Beauty is the best choice. We are the highest-rated eyebrow microblading salon in San Diego County, located only minutes away from Chula Vista. Whether you want a new look or simply want the convenience of not spending hours in front of the mirror working on your eyebrows, let us help find out if microblading is right for you.
Are you still filling in your eyebrows every morning with a brow pencil, secretly wishing they were darker, fuller or more uniform? Well, you are not alone! That is why microblading has quickly become one of the leading trends in the beauty industry. Luckily, if your in Chula Vista or the surrounding area, this post if for you.
If you are considering microblading, it is completely normal to have concerns about the potential risks associated with the procedure. Our Chula Vista microblading specialist put together a list of potential complications associated with microblading along with ways to avoid them.
Infection: Signs and Causes
Infection due to irritation or allergic reaction from the pigment is a leading complication associated with microblading. While it is totally normal to experience some discomfort or pain during the procedure, it is not normal to have severe pain after the appointment is over.
You may experience slight stinging, but you should contact your physician immediately if severe or ongoing pain occurs as this could be the first sign of infection.
Other possible signs of infection include:
- Swelling or puffiness in the brow area
- Scabbing two weeks after the procedure (it is normal for scabbing to occur immediately following the procedure but if it continues after two weeks, you should see your doctor to make sure an infection isn’t forming)
- Yellow-tinged pus or discharge or excessive redness
If you experience any unusual symptoms that may be showing early signs of infection, you should seek medical attention immediately. The brow area is so close to the brain that you do not want an infection entering your blood stream. Infection can be treated with antibiotics.
How to Prevent Infection
The most important step you can take to avoid infection is choosing a microblading technician that is highly qualified and experienced, and who is known for clean and safe practices. It is important to research your technician before the procedure so you can rest assured you are choosing someone who will not only give you the best aesthetic results but will also ensure your safety.
Some the things to look for when choosing a technician include:
- Reviews: do your research and see what other clients have to say about the technician — how many microblading reviews does he or she have? What do the reviews say about the experience and the results? What do the reviews say about his/her cleanliness and attention to detail?
- Does the technician have a license? It is perfectly OK for you to ask to see the license and ask about his or her experience.
- Ask about safety procedures: it is also OK to be proactive and to ask the technician what safety procedures he or she follows to reduce the risk of infection. For example, the tool used for microblading should be a one-time use, to make sure he or she opens a new package when performing your procedure.
After you choose your technician, ask him or her for an instruction sheet for proper care following the appointment. It is important to keep in mind that once you leave the appointment there are things you will need to do to keep the area clean and reduce any risk for irritation and infection.
Some of the things you should avoid include:
- Getting the area wet for a certain number of days
- Applying makeup to the face for at least a week
- Touching, rubbing or picking at the scabs
- Swimming, saunas and activities that can cause sweating until the area is completely healed
- Exposure to the sun
- Do Keep the area clean and apply the ointment provided by your physician as directed to keep it protected and avoid drying out
Schedule an Appointment for Chula Vista Microblading
If you are considering microblading and you are in Chula Vista or a surrounding area, contact A. Samara Beauty today. We provide exceptional services and will do everything we can to help reduce the risk for complications and infection.